Choosing a fertility clinic can be one of the most challenging parts of starting your fertility journey. San Diego alone has over 10 fertility clinics, so honing in on one that best suits your needs can be a real assignment.
We recommend asking yourself the following questions when evaluating your options:
- Where is the clinic?
- Is the staff pleasant and communicative?
- What days and hours is the clinic open?
- Are there particular hours you can call to ask questions or get updates from your doctor or a nurse?
- Is there a patient portal where you can ask questions via email?
- Do they offer any special services beyond basic fertility treatment?
Understanding what each clinic has to offer, and which protocols will complement your specific conditions can be an even further challenge. Below are 6 of the top clinics in San Diego county and we’ll let you know which we recommend:
- Pearl Mini IVF
- Reproductive Partners
- San Diego Fertility Center
- Gen 5 Fertility
- Ingenes San Diego
We highly recommend both Pearl Mini IVF and Hanabusa for your fertility journey. Both clinics have proven themselves to be both individualized and holistic in their treatments. So many of our patients have had wonderful experiences with both clinics. Pearl Mini IVF will be your go-to if you’re struggling with diminished ovarian reserve. And, Hanabusa will be your one-stop-shop to get to the bottom of tricky cases and the dreaded “unexplained infertility” diagnosis.